Chargebee is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses like FreshWorks, Okta and Envoy to manage and automate their recurring billing and lifecycle operations.
On a typical day, you might
- You will be responsible for understanding, managing and resolving customer reported issues and deliver above-and-beyond consultative support.
- Escalate issues if necessary and work closely with our engineering team to resolve those issues.
- Provide customer feedback to the product management team and help them in discovering insights for the product roadmap.
- Assist our sales stalwarts in converting prospects to customers.
- Constantly work towards streamlining the support process by analyzing support requests and publishing solutions as blog posts, forums and FAQs.
- Cultivate and sustain an in-depth knowledge of Chargebee’s products and services.
- Stay active in support forums and discussions. Welcome customers, encourage participation and gradually build a valuable support community.
We hope you’ve got
- Excellent communication is mandatory.
- Had the privilege of serving customers for 3-5 Years (direct customer support experience).
- Good understanding of programming and APIs.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Ability to work with developers. Interacting with technical experts and developers (both internally and externally), as well as debugging and troubleshooting will be part of your everyday work.
- Ability to empathize and foster genuine care, a knack of creating memorable experiences for customers, one solution at a time.
- A sincere, humble and steady dedication to solving problems.
- An anti-OK approach. You hate good enough. You understand that an OK service and an OK experience may lead to customer satisfaction, and that’s never enough. Instead, you focus on exceeding expectations and delivering experiences that breed customer loyalty.
- Ability to manage your time and energy, in order to respond to queries promptly and effectively.
- A will to work with a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays, as we support customers across different time zones.
- A craving for working in a challenging, fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying