Chargebee is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses like FreshWorks, Okta, and Envoy to manage and automate their recurring billing and lifecycle operations.
Senior Account Manager, being part of a steller Customer Service team of A-Players, you will find an environment of immense learning & growth! Come & be a part of one of the fastest-growing global SaaS companies!
We hope you’ve got
- Bachelors is a must, but masters such as MBA is preferred
- Should have outstanding communication skills
- Have at least 8 years of sales experience
- Should have strong experience selling to clients internationally
On a typical day, you might
- Identify appropriate leads within a given territory for expansion (Cross-sell/Up-sell)
- Create, implement and own the expansion pipeline
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success Managers to achieve team targets
- Ability to successfully execute several opportunities from small to large-sized deals Be responsible to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Should be comfortable talking to clients from around the globe
- Should be able to identify customer trends and initiate meaningful conversation accordingly
- Pro-actively seek out opportunities to contribute to achieving the company’s larger objectives
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying