The Implementations team at Chargebee is looking for an experienced technical program manager to manage the implementation of Chargebee for Enterprise prospects across the globe.
The ideal candidate should have outstanding organizational and communication skills, work cross-functionally across teams, experience working in a scrum environment, a technical background, and a proven ability to keep a diverse set of deliverables and teams on track.
We hope you’ve got
- Experience working with customers and driving projects to completion prior to the committed deadline
- Excellent balance of technical knowledge, organization, and people skills.
- 5+ years’ industry experience with software development, QA, release management, or project management in a SaaS or enterprise application development environment.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Highly effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record as a program/project manager of successfully managing outcomes from idea to launching technical programs.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to execute and deliver successfully in situations where clear authority is not given.
- Experience as a software engineer and program/project management; experience as an engineering manager.
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines while exercising sound judgment.
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, collaboration tools, and JIRA (or similar).
On a typical day, you might
- Interact with multiple stakeholders - both in Chargebee and from the customer’s team to ensure the implementation is on track
- Clearly and concisely communicate with all parties to address technical and business matters related to the project.
- Lead meetings, keep everyone on track, organized, and aligned.
- Escalate, if necessary, to the leadership team if you feel that the customer’s implementation runs a risk of a delay
- Identify innovative and creative methods to fast-track customer’s implementation
- Work across multiple cross-department personnel to successfully deliver the vision to all the stakeholders - internal and external.
- Manage multiple projects across the company.
- Identify, establish and monitor metrics to track what’s working well and what’s not with Chargebee Implementations
- Solve complex problems, drive change, and implement solutions.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying